DON BROCO/ VIDORRA

20 December Unknown 0 Comments






So a few weeks ago, my boyfriends flatmate and my friend Will hosted a house party.

At this party, not only did my friends band play, Vidorra, a pop punk four piece  Lauren Figurski - Vocals | Kenneth Vestby - Guitar | Will Cross - Bass | Jordan Crowden - Drums (check them out!!!!) but so did Don Broco. My favourite band ever! 
The party was covered by kerrang magazine, and was essentially supposed to be a secret and small gig. However a couple of hours later, there were footprints on the ceiling, sofas in the kitchen and the police turned up.
Don Broco were amazing, and super friendly and they were even better this time I saw them compared to last, which was a few years ago, thank you Vidorra and thank you Don Broco!
Keep up with everything Vidorra by checking out their FB page, and catch them in shows all around Bristol.








You Might Also Like