SUMMER - 2015

20 December Unknown 0 Comments


 

Summer. A time for fun, tanning, festivals and holidays!

This past year I spent my summer at various festivals across the UK, and in Greece with my family. 
I went to Boomtown, Secret Garden Party, Fieldtrip, Love saves the Day and Arcadia all across the UK. Here are some photos from them all, as well as from my holiday. 
I have to say out of all them I absolutely adored SGP, however the rain did put somewhat of a dampener on the frolicks (get it) A highlight for me was deffo the paintfight, and of course J.E.S.u.S (Jackmaster, Eats Everything, Skream & Seth Troxler). Boomtown was great and the massively diverse mix of music styles (including Gentlemans Dub Club and Stephen Marley) not to mention the fabulous actors really made the festival feel like our own city. Fieldtrip was a new festival set up by a group of friends in the Wiltshire countryside and the lineup included Redlight and Gotsome.
Bring on festival season 2016!













You Might Also Like