pastel pastel - playlist + pins.

04 August Unknown 0 Comments


Pastels. I love them.
They look good enough to eat, always look sweet and on hair, makeup, clothes and even exteriors they can be worked. Pastel hair is somthing that I LOVE at the moment, and pastel purple lipstick is somthing that I have been working into my daily look.


Summer is here and I'm looking forward to:
1. My holiday in Mauritius.
2. Starting my new job at Costa.
3. Starting my third year at uni.

I have moved into my new flat in Bristol for third year with my two friends Zoe and Ffion, in Cotham/Stokes croft area and I love it. I can't wait to sample more of the culture around the area, for example Meat Liquor and Pocos. I'm excited to have more time to spend on my art, photography and sewing.

Currently this summer I've enjoyed going to El Dorado festival, and T in the park, although I haven't posted much on here recently, I hopefully will keep you guys more up to date!

Playlist

Blossoms - Honeysweet
Big Wild - Aftergold
Bob Marley - Sun is shining (Yes king remix)
Ninetoes- Finder
CHIC - Le Freak




You Might Also Like