THE OLD BARN - WRAXALL

29 December Unknown 0 Comments





This Christmas eve, me and my wonderful friends from home decided to carry on our annual boozey crhistmas eve and head to the barn, in Wraxall. 

This is the place where I had celebrated my 18th birthday party and is also my grandads faveourite pub! The cosy indoor/outdoor Barn is filled with old fashioned, vintage and Kitsch items and the interior reminds me of being in someone's living room. The cosy outdoor part is my favourite however and features dozens of cosy sofas and armchairs as well as carpets and patio heaters, all covered with a red gazebo style exterior which is year round covered with fairylights! I had my fair share of mulled cider (Country girl at heart) and my friends all joined in too. They also do a wide range of ciders, beers and ales! The atmosphere was bustling with people and we found it hard to even find a seat at first. The Barn is lovely to go as a couple, with friends or with children so it really is something for everyone. Merry Christmas everyone!

The Old Barn At Wraxall
Bristol Rd, Wraxall, Bristol BS48 1BU
















You Might Also Like