Happy New Year - here are my 2017 plans!

04 January Unknown 0 Comments



Happy New Year I hope everyone has had a fabulous festive season.
It's my birthday on Friday (6th) and me and Oli are off to Dublin for a couple of days.
This last year has been a crazy one, and new years eve at Abi and Dans was something else, our last Journalism new years eve together and we all went completely insane. The drinks were flowing and we counted in the new year all together which was amazing.
I recently, well today, passed my driving theory test so I am hopefully well on my way to finally completing my driving test. I think once I have acheived my dream of travelling arround Europe I will look into getting a car, depending on where I choose to do my masters. Hopefully this year will be the year of achieving things that I have wanted to acheive for many years. This brings me on to my new years resolutions.
My new years resolutions:
1. Go Vegetarian.
2. Pass my driving test.
3.Meditate each day.
4. Pass my degree with at least a 2:1.

You Might Also Like