PRODUCT REVIEW - ULTRABLAND LUSH

07 February Unknown 0 Comments

Best Lush product ever.


Ultra Bland by Lush ,£6.75 45g/£10.75 100g
This cleanser by lush is my first review as it has to be my favourite beauty product ever! It’s my “desert island product”. The ingredients of this product include almond oil, rose water, beeswax and honey, all known for their skin nourishing properties. The product has an amazing creamy/oily texture that makes the application process extremely enjoyable and the smell is lovely with a slight honey aroma. The instructions say to use either a damp flannel or cotton wipe to remove the product after application over your face and neck. Depending on your skin type and if you prefer more of a moisturised and dewy appearance post application then I recommend a cotton wipe/pad. If you prefer a more fresh afterglow then I would recommend removal with a damp flannel. Either way the product leaves your skin smooth,soft,dewy and ready for make-up application,or at the end of the day its an excellent make up remover especially as a gentle eye make-up remover. I recommend for perfected skin everyday!

You Might Also Like